CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
- Develop robust and scalable solutions using Nodejs, Python, PostgreSQL, Firebase
- Work with Firebase, Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku
- Integrate with third party APIs, such as Mailgun, Google and Facebook
- Work with the product team to build new products
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing products
- Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Experience developing API services with Nodejs, preferably in the Loopback framework
- Experience using Firebase and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Experience working with cloud products, including Firebase, Google Cloud and Heroku
- Experience with Ionic Cloud
- Experience integrating third party APIs
- Familiarity with TFS, JIRA and Bitbucket
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- A team player who will be an active participant in team and company initiatives
Candidates who comply with the above mentioned requirement may email their professional CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the job position name in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please mention in your application that you have learned about this position from MyJob.am
The developer will work with the product team to develop innovative solutions, with a focus on developing a strong back-end for business applications. In this role, you will be part of a team that develops new solutions as well as enhancements to existing products.
Working hours are from 10am to 7pm, but will require also flexible rescheduling based on need. The job could include overtime work based on need.
Remuneration/ Salary: Market competitive, based on qualifications